The Art of Affirmations
I am thrilled to share with you this new opportunity to gather with a handful of diverse people to dive deep into The Art of Affirmations. Here, you will learn how to tap into your own divine worth to walk away with a newfound confidence that will impact your daily thoughts, actions, and choices. It's true that there is power that comes from joining a group! Here you'll find a support system, accountability, and genuine joy as we move through this course together.
Here's what you can expect -
- Four 60-90-minute zoom sessions with myself and a handful of other participants.
- The Affirmations Chapter from the Unlocking Bright Minds workbook to use as an aide in helping you set your affirmations.
- A safe space to learn, grow, and tap into vulnerability.
- The recordings of our sessions for reference at a future time.
- A curated playlist of appropriate songs put together by the members of our group.
- Fun, insight and accountability!
Take a deep dive into emotions and automatic negative thoughts (A.N.T.S) and begin the practice of processing them.
What is an affirmation and how can you use them in your day-to-day life to help overcome your A.N.T.S. and reinforce confidence?
Learn how to really see yourself the way God sees you and tap into that knowledge to create your own spiritual affirmations.
Learn how to love and appreciate your amazing body and create powerful physical affirmations that reinforce confidence.
Here's what's expected of you -
- Participation in all four of our weekly sessions. Commitment is key to your own personal success and growth.
- Show up to support, encourage and uplift yourself and the other members within our group.
- Come open to receiving, growing and being vulnerable.
- A willingness to complete the homework assignments and invest at least 10 minutes a day in your own personal self-care habits.
The Unlocking Bright Minds Guarantee
I do offer a money-back guarantee, but I am looking for serious action-takers. If, by the end of the course, you have completed all four of the classes and completed the accompanied workbook pages, and you still don't feel like what you learned in the course has helped you overcome negative thoughts, you can have a full refund. Refund requests need to be submitted within two weeks of the course completion date.